Info Ops HQ conducts a wide range of research in the national and civil security environment. Work we’ve been commissioned to deliver includes:
- Social media radicalisation
- Social media network analysis
- Social cohesion using social media
- Social network centricity
- OSINT investigative methods (theoretical and practice)
Contact us for a discussion about your research project and how our experienced team and be a force multiplier for your organisational objectives.
Where ever possible, we publish our research publicly in freely downloadable PDFs or eBooks.
Our first publicly available report will be published in August 2016. Get your copy here.