BUILDING SOCIAL COHESION & RESILIENCE USING SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOP
MELBOURNE – 9 November 2016
If you are responsible for social media within your organisation; and need to build community resilience and promote social cohesion – this workshop is for you. This isn’t just a talk fest – you will leave with a practical set of skills to move forward and actively contribute to your community’s success.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• Effectively use social media to build community resilience and social cohesion.
• Communicate effectively to mitigate stresses and respond to acute shocks using social media.
• Prepare engaging social media campaigns that build community trust in your organisation.
To read our registration terms and conditions: click here.
Info Ops HQ are global leaders in providing social media training to militaries and law enforcement forces around the world.
Our training programs are based on academic research, military doctrine and real-time tactical, physical and social media threat analysis. We are pioneers in the SOCMINT and OSINT investigative environments.
We know the social media battlespace intrinsically and have trained personnel from a range of Government, military and private organisations including:
- Australian Federal Government Agencies
- Australian Police Forces
- New Zealance Government
- NATO Allied Command
- The Peace Support Training Centre (Canada)
- NATO ISAF and
- NATO STRIKFOR.
Info Ops HQ offers a series of training programs to the public and private sectors that are delivered by our team of expert instructors:
- Building social cohesion and resilience using social media
- Open source information gathering (OSINT)
- Communicating for influence
- Communicating during critical incidents
- High stakes leadership
Bespoke awareness sessions in counter terrorism, countering violent extremism and public social media warfare are available on enquiry.
To discuss your training needs in more detail please get in touch with the Info Ops HQ team.